Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have some games on my iPhone since the new year I can not…

Customer Question
I have some games...

I have some games on my iPhone since the new year I can not buy more coins

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11,2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to update my payment method

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a prepaid visa card

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

they charged me 36.99 SR early morning today without any coins in toy blast game and I still can’t buy coins at any game toy blast , panda pop , toon blast , power pop
It is so expensive for me
Can you just help me with just chatting
You already charged me 31.00 GBP which is too much

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.