Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My screen on my iphone 7 plus, is black and has only the…

Customer Question
My screen on my...

My screen on my iphone 7 plus, is black and has only the timing circle working, what is wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPhone?

Today it was on 70% before this happened

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No response

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Vinod Menon, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Customer Service

Hi

Sorry to hear about your issue :(

Let's try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and volume down button together for 10-30 sec. You may get an apple logo.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Thank you

Vinod