Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Iphone 6 plus does not respond when I press the

Customer Question
My Iphone 6 plus...

My Iphone 6 plus does not respond when I press the keys/icons. I turn it off and it works for maybe a minute then I have to repeat the process.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

What are those buttons?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The battery seems not to last as long as it used to. I used to charge the phone and it would last for several days and now it lasts a day at most

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know