Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Williamson here how are you. I’m on a smart phone 6.0. Apple…

Customer Question
Hi ***** *****on here...

Hi ***** *****on here how are you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m on a smart phone 6.0

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 6.0 I guess sorry I just you’s the phone I don’t know alot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Well I’ve changes my password ***** times to no avail but here’s the big problem google locked out the gmail account that I was useing for iCloud so now I can’t access my email when I reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why u saying Mac is this a mac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know