Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is not able to charge. Apple. Last evening I was…

Customer Question
My phone is not...

My phone is not able to charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Last evening I was unable to get it to charge. Have tried changing electric ports and I am now attacked to y apple computer with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know