Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am attempting to change carrier, and the phone says I need…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to change carrier, and the phone says I need the original password ***** the id was first set up. Cannot locate that information, what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Password ***** last night, id is the original I set up.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where do I go to do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

but I am ready to give up!
I cannot use my phone!,
I am not able to use a phone. That is my problem, been trying everything for a week. I do not want to pay anything when I know it would be throwing money away! I am going to have to replace with something else. Thank you. Do not charge me anything.