Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My huawei smart 2 pro band won't connect to my iPhone, but…

Customer Question
My huawei smart 2...

My huawei smart 2 pro band won't connect to my iPhone, but it connects to my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

This am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.