Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot make purchases in my game. Receiving the message

Customer Question
Cannot make purchases in...

Cannot make purchases in my game. Receiving the message “Your purchase cannot be completed”

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Off and on for 2 weeks It worked one time yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cost for your services

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

This happened once before. Apparently I am not understanding the link I should be clicking. I am trying to contact apple.com/support/ww In the future I will be more attentive. If the problem cannot be rendered it is the loss of the apple store. Thank you