Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can't change voicemail. ex. com.apple.mobilephone error

Customer Question
Can't change voicemail....

Can't change voicemail. ex. com.apple.mobilephone error 1035

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple phone. not sure of the os.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I wanted to change my voicemail. it would not let me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now. thx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Are you getting this error when attempting to change your voicemail greeting?