Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I gace lost myn npassword. No just my i phone

Customer Question
I gace lost...

I gace lost myn npassword

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just my i phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know