Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Want to know if my user name and password are correct.

Customer Question
Want to know if...

Want to know if my user name and password ***** correct

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone I think an SE model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started asking me about Wi Fi password ***** eventually wouldn't let me cancel out or do anything. Just this morning. By the way I am fairly low tech.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to regain control of my I phone as very dependent on it. Thanks,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. I am unclear of your request. Are you locked out of your device or are you having issues connecting to wifi? Please be sure not to give out your personal information like passwords as this page is viewable by others.