Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am not able to make calls or receive them. IPhone 6s.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to make calls or receive them

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Today I backed my phone up on itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am frustrated and need help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know