Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 6 makes a scary noise when I unlock to use; when I…

Customer Question
My iPhone 6 makes...

My iPhone 6 makes a scary noise when I unlock to use; when I push cancel button it makes like an emergency sound

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me to a technician

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know