Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Want to order replacement battery for iPhone6s. Iphone6S. I…

Customer Question
Want to order replacement...

Want to order replacement battery for iPhone6s

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone6S. I haven't a clue re your other question.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This is the failing battery issue, for which I can order a replacement battery for $29.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: khanjeevan, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Customer Service

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please click this link to buy the replacement battery: iPhone 6s battery

I went to your website as instructed by your phone tree and entered a credit card for $5 advice, which is to be returned. Then I get a message about a $40 charge. I am VERY upset. My cell is(###) ###-#### Please call. And don't charge $20 extra.

We are JustAnswer.com, a paid Q&A website.

We don't sell products but we can help you in buying the right product at cheap price.

Please let me know if you want to continue.