Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot change my voice mail message. The issue is a 1035…

Customer Question
I cannot change my...

I cannot change my voice mail message. The issue is a 1035 error. I looked on the web and see that many are having this problem. I want to schedule an appointment in the Dallas area with a technician. I am 70 years old and not too tech savvy.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 8, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I went out of the country in November and changed my voice mail message. When I returned to the U.S. I tried to change it back and it would not change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that is the only issue I have today.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.