Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to get in touch with my Daughter. She is in Las…

Customer Question
I am trying to get...
I am trying to get in touch with my Daughter. She is in Las Vegas. Sheis 59 and has had a head
Engery.She gets very upset when things don’t work like they should. I need some one to unlock her phone soI can talk to her I have Ike please help me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.