Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot install on my phone because I mistakenly canceled it.

Customer Question
Cannot install on my...

Cannot install on my phone because I mistakenly canceled it. Cannot reinstall

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Mistakenly uninstalled on my phone. Cannot reinstall

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Did you get my message about reinstalling

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

Have not had a response to my question
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

I am sorry, Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

iPhone 6
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

Could you please tell me what is the name of the application you're trying to install in the iPhone?

I phone 6. Trying to reinstall lyft
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Please open the App Store and search for Lyft app and either click on the cloud with down arrow symbol or click get and check that app is getting downloaded in the phone. If you still get any error message please let me know.