Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need a genius bar appointment Saturday AM. Iphone 6,

Customer Question
I need a genius...

I need a genius bar appointment Saturday AM.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6, original software I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Issues for months - slightly cracked screen protector, battery charge is weakere and weaker, and my phone doesn't answer some calls (straight to ans machine)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm in my 70's and don't have digital common sense. I wanted to go to NYC 14th street store early tomorrow for genius bar and spent an hour trying to get through your website blocking me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

If you know the Apple username and password ***** can link you to a page to set up an appointment. Please be sure not to give out your personal information like passwords as this page is viewable by others.