Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need to get a battery for my IPhone. Where do I look I donit…

Customer Question
Need to get a...

Need to get a battery for my IPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I look I donit know where to look

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My phone is slow responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you for your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Your iPhone battery is not something you can personally replace. However, Apple is currently replacing them for you at the Apple stores. If you have an Apple account I can link you to the page to set an appointment for replacement. Please be sure not to give out your personal information like usernames or passwords as this page is viewable by others.