Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I have an I-phone 6.Verizon discontinued email accounts. I…

Customer Question
I have an I-phone...

I have an I-phone 6.Verizon discontinued email accounts. I need to update my account to update with a new email and password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago. I don't remember the password. my password ***** the I Store for apps was Larry2772

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have the phone on me, I can get back later tonight when I get home.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do

Are you able to sign into the old Apple ID account?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service