Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone's light keeps blinking which indicates that I have…

Customer Question
My phone's green light...

My phone's green light keeps blinking which indicates that I have a message or a voicemail. I don't have either and cannot get it to stop blinking.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It is a uni something and it's smartphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night at about 11:00 pm.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you have a little more information on the model of the device? I really need that because there are thousands of devices and each run differently.

Thank you.

Got the help needed phone stopped blinking.

Excellent. I am glad you are up and running. Is there anything else you need help with?

No, that was it have a great day.

You also!