Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is asking me for apple ID and password that was used to…

Customer Question
It is asking me...

It is asking me for apple ID and password ***** was used to setup my phone and I don't know this info

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning around 6 a.m. but when I tried to use again I get the above message and will not let me access

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

I can't get phone to open to my apps to access anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you know the email address associated to this device?

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

have you tried resetting the password ***** iforgot.apple.com?

Not going to pay $20 to talk by phone
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

That is automated. Ignore it. I am not offering that.

I cannot get pass the ID and enter password ***** access any apps, etc
thank you for your help Good by
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

The next step in this process is a call. Do you have a phone you can call with?