Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone is disabled, how do I turn it back on? Ios I

Customer Question
My iphone is disabled...

My iphone is disabled, how do I turn it back on?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

First time. The phoe says iPhone Disabled connect to iTunes,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only to get it back on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Apple has a process for restarting disabled account. To get the process started you will need the username to the account. Is that something you have? Please be sure not to give out your personal information like passwords as this page is viewable by others.