Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can I caancel a forgotten password? Ihaven/t used it for say…

Customer Question
Can I caancel a...

Can I caancel a forgotten password?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ihaven/t used it for say 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

{Iwould like to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had used the sim card in another mobile

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. When you say you want to cancel a password ***** do you mean? Is the phone locked under a different username and password ***** you want to remove it?