Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an apple mobile phone which says I need the itunes…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have an apple mobile phone which says I need the itunes app. How do I transfer from my pc to the phone?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Searching google and trying to download the itune app to my mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

The statement I get is: "iPhone is disabled" "connect to iTunes" I set up a pass code which has been denied when I tried to open the phone. The pass code is the same as my birth date, therefore I did not forget or type it incorrectly. I disabled some apps which I did not know were necessary to operate the apple phone. All apps were included in the phone - a gift when i received it.
I know time is valuable but I have been hacked and would gladly pay you cash but not use my credit card.

Have you opened iTunes and connected the iPhone to your computer?