Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Just bought an I Phone 6, have a number, have the initial…

Customer Question
Just bought an I...

Just bought an I Phone 6, have a number, have the initial things done by Walmart clerk, but cannot seem to load phone message, or any other program. I am not a techie, but can go along with someone that knows this system and how to operate it. Also ask for code (....) numbers and does not like any combo that I enter, including the one that unlocks my phone. Help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just got them two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, as I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no icons activated and have no booklet to guide me. I have a phone number with Straight Talk, but need to get things rolling including face talk.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know