Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

El celular prende, pero no puedo ingresar la clave y tampoco…

Customer Question
El celular prende, pero...

El celular prende, pero no puedo ingresar la clave y tampoco obedece al touch

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Tengo un Iphone 6 plus, No se cual es el sistema operativo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Hoy en la mañana a las 7 am, y no he podido hacer nada. Lo reinicié y tampoco responde

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

La pantalla hace destellos cuando intento activarlo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

si claro que necesito ayuda

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?