Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I spent an 1/2 hour in leawood,mo trying to fix error, it is…

Customer Question
I spent an 1/2...

I spent an 1/2 hour in leawood,mo trying to fix error, it is not fixed id 100399069234

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just told you was in store and they supposely fixed i can not get into app store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wrong id it is not***@******.*** it should be***@******.*** ehey told me they merged acct. didnt happen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.