Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I got locked out of my iPhone and tried to get back in by…

Customer Question
I got locked out...

I got locked out of my iPhone and tried to get back in by resetting my password ***** but was unsuccessful. I would like to talk with some one in person on my home phone and not online

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what it was called but I did it online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know why I was locked out earlier today when I was away from home and I couldn't use it because it said I had no wifi. This has never happened to me before.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know