Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My son downloaded Passible Password app to my iPhone but i…

Customer Question
My son downloaded Passible...

My son downloaded Passible Password ***** to my iPhone but i don't know the pin. How do I reset my log in pin to get started? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Haven't for a while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Wait... is my passible PIN tied to my apple ID log-in?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know