Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Hii. I am trying to set voice mail for my number but it

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to set voice mail for my number but it showing me a error 1035

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Iphone6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Its been 2 years i have using it and recently 2 months back i have started using at&t before that i have used other network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hello hii i am already done with my doubt so can you guys refund my money back to my account it will be more helpful to me a lot
Even without any considerstion of mine you guys have deducted money from my account how can you do that ????
I have thought it would only do only 5 dollars of transactions but you guys deducted 20 dollars more from my account