Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone wont charge. My iphone s wont charge. Started

Customer Question
My iphone wont charge ...

My iphone wont charge

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

My iphone s wont charge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Started yesterday ,i could not par my phone in my car not sure why i lost it ,then i plug it in and no charge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
my os version 9.3.5.[13g36]
i have cleaneed my os port
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know