Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot activate my iphone. I did not change the ID since I…

Customer Question
I cannot activate my...

I cannot activate my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not change the ID since I have had the phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I entered my account***@******.*** but could not remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to activate the phone No just how to activate the iphone. Did get caught up in trying to activate the cloud feature?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/4/2018
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you currently have access to your gmail email account?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.