Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I aim having difficulty getting my email and somehow the…

Customer Question
I aim having difficulty...

I aim having difficulty getting my email and somehow the ring has been turned off.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AIM? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

What is AIM?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to find the location of the sound. the icon has a line through it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't find anywhere to change the status of the ringer and/or change it to vibrate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know