Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to synch (merge?) my iPhone with my desktop for…

Customer Question
I'm trying to synch...

I'm trying to synch (merge?) my iPhone with my desktop for contacts and calendars. If I enter a new contact or calendar event on my desktop, it does appear on my iPhone. But not in the reverse directions Help

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

How do I know?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

If reboot means shutting off and then restarting, it was a few weeks ago on the iPone, and yesterday on the desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not for now, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know