Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to talk to someone on how to unlock my families

Customer Question
I want to talk...

I want to talk to someone on how to unlock my families iphone I think they all are iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am ignorant with technology.thats why I want to talk to some one , I have 4 phones and I will pay to unlock and get sim cards. my cell(###) ###-####my name is rick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just need help please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you provide more detail please? How are they locked?

I was told by t-mobile that until my purchase of 4 or 5 phones a year ago they can’t unlock it. Until my cells were paid in full

I see, so you're wanting the iPhones unlocked from the cell provider?

I will opt out so an expert better suited can handle this question. When one becomes available, they will contact you.

Please do not reply back until you hear from them as it may delay the transition.

Thanks and good luck!