Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I up dated my I Phone it asked for a pass code I picked on…

Customer Question
I up dated my...

I up dated my I Phone it asked for a pass code I picked on and lost it how can I get back in my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I put a pass code in my I Phone I lost the code number how can I get my phone to work?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No my daughter gave me her phone when she got a new one I know nothing about it Iam just learning how to work it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help I need the phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the model of your iPhone?