Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I think i need a new battery It is not holding a charge

Customer Question
I think i need...

I think i need a new battery It is not holding a charge formore than 6 hours

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to keep the phone plugged in most of the day because we have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I try to keep yhe phone plugged in most of the day ,but sometimes I have to take it with and hope I dont go down we have some serious illness going om in this family and need my phone amd we dont habe an apple store without some travel and we are in our 80`S

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Tech replied 7 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Tech

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

Just so I'm clear, are you looking for information on how to replace the battery yourself?

I don't think toucan help so just forget about me sending you a request. We will get it taken careof without your assistance thanks
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know