Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have forgot my password I haven’t used password for some…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my password ***** haven’t used password ***** some time and I have a new phone and laptop I need my gmail account on

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes on my old iPhone 5 you want to send code to my cell phone but I don’t get cell signal here at home

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes(###) ###-####but I don’t get a signal here at home and my home phone doesn’t get text my home phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to creat a new password ***** this account or know my last one. It could be bocephus, or greyghost which are my pets

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know