Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Locked out of I 5 s cell phone messed up with password can…

Customer Question
Locked out of I...

Locked out of I 5 s cell phone messed up with password ***** it be fixed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember been long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.