Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have a new Iphone and need an apple id. I have never had…

Customer Question
Have a new Iphone...

Have a new Iphone and need an apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never had one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Since it is a new phone how would I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

Do you already have an Apple ID or are you looking to create one?

I never had and Apple ID and need to create one. Don
I lost the verification page. Could you resend that and I will verify the code. Don

I cannot but you can start over here: https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.