Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have and apple I phone 5 I don't know what I did I am lock…

Customer Question
I have and apple...

I have and apple I phone 5 I don't know what I did I am lock out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ihavent change nothing

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did not account young lady this all new to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: AnswersByEric, Developer replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Developer

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out
    or
  2. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password