Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Locked myself out changed password and forgot it a couple…

Customer Question
Locked myself out changed password...
Locked myself out changed password ***** forgot it a couple hours ago
353299072767503 IMEI
PLEASE HELP ME
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 6 months ago
Ronald Brock
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Can you please provide me with the make and model of your smart device please.
6s plus
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 6 months ago
Ok. Thank you for that info. If you do not know the login info for your iPhone, unfortunately, the only way to fix the issue is to factory reset the device. There is no pin or password ***** with the iPhone for the unlock screen.Do you know how to perform a factory reset of the iPhone or do you need instructions on how to do so?
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 6 months ago

do you need further assistance with the factory reset of your device?