Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Why I keep receive a message to put my apple Id. I got an…

Customer Question
Hi why I keep...

Hi why I keep receive a message to put my apple Id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I got an Apple 5C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About 4 5 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to change my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.