Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Most of the Apps on my iphone 5s have greyed out. I have…

Customer Question
Hello. Most of the...

Hello. Most of the Apps on my iphone 5s have greyed out. I have backed the phone up to a PC. When I attempt to restore it a message comes up that says "turn off find my Iphone. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2 something...I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only relatively recently ..perhaps a month. The backup described above is all I have done so far...I have done updates when they have appeared

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name Mike and will be assisting you with your question today. When you turn off the find my iPhone feature are you still not able to restore?