Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have iphone6 and i have a different colour setup on

Customer Question
I have iphone6 and...

I have iphone6 and i have a different colour setup on facebook than anything else on my phone Images are distorted and unviewable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everything that I can find been going on for about 1 month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your issue today. Have you tried a reset. Please try and let me know.
Hold power button down and home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo then let go. On restart, please go to Facebook and let me know if any changes. Thanks Mike