Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I signed onto Public Mobile last night with my own phone…

Customer Question
I signed onto Public...

I signed onto Public Mobile last night with my own phone number from a previous cell carrier. I did not have the account number so I am not all the way hooked up. I now have my account number but I don't know how to access my account to add this information.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My old phone still goes to Wifi but no data. I am using a new used phone so it has not worked for me. It does work because it was my daughter in laws phone.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Smartphone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that my old plan was with Virgin Mobile

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help because my new phone is still not hooked up. The problem is that I didn't have my account number from my previous cell phone provider in order to have you cancel it and transfer my cell number to public mobile. I just need to input my account number but I don't know where now that the rest of the information has been put into my new phone with you. I also didn't get a copy of our agreement and receipt.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I have my answer thanks

You're welcome