Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can't get iCloud to let me make a new password. I have two…

Customer Question
Hey i can't get...

Hey i can't get iCloud to let me make a new password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have two iphone 7 and macbook air neither are logged in..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

To remake the password ***** far but i havent been able to. its been six months i have it through my apple account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know