Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

There is noting with my device but someone has order am

Customer Question
There is noting with...

There is noting with my device but someone has order am iTune card and charged it to my account.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I just have a phone and not up on all the other

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got an email and I am calling my bank to stop payment. I want to cancel all credit cards associated with the account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I️ don’t know who to talk too, all I️ know is that I️ want all my credit cards off this site. So if you know who can help please point me in the right direction
I️ am not paying out anymore money just to talk about an issue I️ have already text you
I️ was given the run around and found out nothing