Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone7plus keeps locking up on me. There is no reason I…

Customer Question
My iphone7plus keeps locking...

My iphone7plus keeps locking up on me. There is no reason I for it to do this as I am out entering the wrong cox to unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not yet but I have in the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet I have in the past but it keeps doing it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know